Translate

Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2018

REPEAT

Gloria Phifer


The word for FMF (write for 5 minutes) is "Repeat."

There are things I would like to have repeated....

Kindness, from a loved one or a friend or even a  stranger. I was in Starbucks last week and a complete stranger paid for my coffee. I was taken back by the kindness.

The kindness when someone opens and holds a door open for me.

Smiles. I think smiles always need to be repeated. I like to smile at people...it makes them smile back.

Generosity. I am amazed at the generosity of others. It makes me want to repeat that same action.

Love. Nothing compares with knowing that I am loved. Sometimes I have to repeat to myself that I am loved by others. 

I would like to repeat the happy memories of my life. Marrying my husband (of 55 yrs). Having our children. The births of all of our grandchildren. The birth of our great granddaughter.

I would like to repeat in others lives what I have just said...show kindness, smile at others, give love, be generous, be a happy memory to others.

No comments: