Translate

Followers

Friday, September 7, 2018

THE RAIN

Gloria Phifer  I am joining the Friday five minutes blog...we write on one word for 5 minutes..the 
word is "Rain."



Image result for free picture of rain.
Come Holy Spirit rain on us..

We wait for the rain. The earth is dry, the flowers are wilting and the grass is turning brown. 

How we need the rain. In the same way, we have dry times in our lives. The cares of life seen so many. Friends are going through hard times. 

We need a refreshing from The Holy Spirit...the rain of The Holy Spirit. 

One night, when I couldn't sleep, I heard the Lord ask me "Do you smell the rain? I had to answer truthfully that I didn't. Then on the screen of my mind I saw rain beginning in California and Texas. It began as a drizzle but as it passed over the United States the rain intensivied until it became a flood. I saw us being swept away from the things of the world into the wonderful flood of The Holy Spirit. Then, in the middle of the United States I saw a giant awaken and sit up and I knew it was The Church... the believers. 

Since then I continue to hear about "The Great Awakening." 

In the book of Joel is says to ask for the rain. I am asking for The Rain of The Holy Spirit...for the flood of The Holy Spirit...for an awakening of God's holy people.

Rain Lord...Rain. Amen.

No comments: