Translate

Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2018

ONLY ONE WAY

Gloria Phifer

I am joining the gals at FMF...we write for five minutes on one word...the word is "One."

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on The Name of The Lord (Jesus) shall be saved.

There are people who believe there are many ways to God, but The Word of God says there is only "One Way to God The Father."

The Book of John. "Jesus said , I Am The Way, The Truth, The Life no one comes to The Father but through Me."

We all have an emptiness, a vacuum. We may try to fill that emptiness with many things but there is Only One Who can fill that place in your heart. There is Only One Who can give us the assurance of eternal life...and His Name is Jesus Christ.

Are you longing for love? longing for peace? Assurance of eternal life? 

Pray with me..."Lord Jesus, I believe You are The Son of God. That You took all my sins and nailed them to Your cross. I receive You as my Savior. Please come into my heart and be my Lord. In Jesus Name Amen. 


No comments: