Translate

Followers

Saturday, February 17, 2018

WHY?

Gloria Phifer

I am joining the FMF bloggers...we write on one word for 5 minutes...the word is "Why."

Do you have any "why's" in your life?

I have had them...here are a few...

Why was I born to an 18 year old girl who didn't want a child?

Why didn't I ever know my real father?

Why did my step dad die when I was 10 yrs old?

why did my mother become an alcoholic?

I even asked The Lord one time why I was born into the family I was born into?

Time sometimes gives you the answers.

I am the only child that has my mother's grandchildren, her great grandchildren and now great, great grandchildren. 

Because of my childhood I saw my need for a Savior. At 22 I asked Jesus into my heart.

I have seen my family come to Jesus. My mother and 2nd stepdad, my grandmother, my aunt, my mother in law all accepted Jesus and are now in Heaven. 

We won't get all the answers to our "why's" until we get to Heaven. But sometimes we can look back and The Lord gives us some glimpse of "Why?"

No comments: