Translate

Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2019

A NEW PERSPECTIVE...NO VICTIM.

THANKFUL
Gloria Phifer

I have been praying for wisdom and understanding and the other night a friend prayed for me.

It is like a new perspective. In my last blog I talked about being diagnosed with "celiac.' I can't eat gluten or I become sick.  After talking to a friend, who also has other food allergies. Today I feel like The Lord has given me a whole new perspective. 

"I am NOT a victim." Because I know I cannot eat gluten is good!!! Sometimes it takes people up to 10 years to find out they have this problem. I have known for 10 years and my body has healed. It is good that I know what my body cannot tolerate.  What I saw was... I am not missing out. I am healthy. I do have good food to eat. I am being healthy. 

Also, about my childhood, I felt The Lord told me all of this today...I am not a victim from my childhood. . As a child I was not in control of my circumstances. 

Since coming to Jesus Christ I have entered my destiny!!!  I am more than a conqueror through Him!!!  I am a Victor through Jesus. He has repaid me 7 times over for any losses. 

He has redeemed and given me back more than what was in my past. He has turned everything to good.

My past is a testimony of His protection, His covering, His calling in my life. 

His grace, His love, His reckless love that pursued me. He brought me to salvation.

He gave me a family, a home...abundance...I do not want. I am safe. I have peace. I have joy. 

I have a ministry...a call on my life from Him. I teach, I write, I mentor, I paint. I love, I am thankful. I see all the "Good". 

I love my Savior ...I am chosen, destined kept and loved...thank You Jesus Amen.

1 comment:

Helene Bergren said...

I love this!!! God is so good to speak to His daughters and sons.

Love you - Victorious friend!