Translate

Followers

Saturday, November 4, 2017

WHAT DO I NEED?

Gloria Phifer

I am joining the bloggers at FMF...we write on one word...the word is "Need."

What do I need? 

Throughout my childhood I had "need." I needed love, security, stability, and even into my early 20's I had a deep "need."

I have written before about the void, the emptiness a heart feels. Nothing fills the void, the loneliness, the hurt, the pain. The feeling of being lost...wandering in a wilderness. Trying to fill that emptiness with something....but it never works.

That was the way I was...I had a "Need."

This what I discovered. No one else...nothing else could meet my need. My emptiness.

There is Only One Who fills the emptiness...the heart is empty without God. 

My need was filled when I asked Jesus Christ to come into my life. I found The One my heart was crying out for. We were made for God. He is our Creator...there will always be an emptiness until we come to Him.

Jesus Christ meets "The Need."

If you feel that emptiness "that need" in your life...pray with me...

"Lord Jesus please forgive me of my sins, I believe You died on the cross for my sins. Jesus, Lord, I receive you into my heart...I receive You as my Savior Amen.

No comments: