Translate

Followers

Thursday, October 26, 2017

THE ULTMATE LIE.

Gloria Phifer





THE ARMOR OF GOD.


Through my life I have fought a lot of fear.

The biggest weapon the devil uses is fear. Fear of the future. Fear of what people think. etc. 

You wonder if such a creature, who uses fear all the time, isn't fearful himself?

Fear is "False evidence appearing real." The devil tries to convince you there is something to be afraid of...to fear. 

The Bible is full of 365 "Fear nots." One for every day. 

Jesus command was "Fear Not...be not afraid." 

Proverbs 3:25 "Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it comes."

So, what I see is, the devil will try to use fear against you. The Lord says "Do not be afraid!!!" 

Joyce Meyers says "the devil sets you up to get upset."

Philippians 1:28 "In nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.:

To me this means when the enemy attacks me with fear, and I do not fear...this shows him he has lost and I have the Victory through Jesus Christ. 

I use to fight fear when I was young. I remember, as a young Christian, The Lord showed me this scripture...2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

When I saw that fear was a spirit. I knew who I was fighting. I still remember standing in my kitchen, I felt The Lord right next to me, and when that fear showed up I spoke 2 Timothy 1:7 out loud with boldness. and that fear left!!!

Fear loves to take imagination captive. These are thoughts that are against the knowledge of God. 2 Corinthians 10:5 "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."

What is the obedience of Christ...He says "Fear not!!!" 

What is God's will? That you walk free from fear...walk in faith...resist fear...it is your enemy. 

Jesus Christ has given us the Victory and He has given us "Power, Love and a Sound, disciplined Mind."

Ephesians 6:10-18 "my brethren, be strong in The Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the full Armor of God, that you may stand against the wiles (schemes) of the devil....

Do not believe the ultimate lie...remember the devil is a liar...Jesus said the devil cannot speak the truth, because there is NO truth in him. So when he comes with fear...Fear Not!!! Trust in The Lord!!!


No comments: