Translate

Followers

Friday, April 14, 2017

EMPTINESS

Gloria Phifer





I am joining the bloggers on FMF this morning...we write for 5 minutes on one word...the word today is "Empty."

Have you ever felt empty? Like something is missing? 

I have. I remember wondering, even as a child, what life was all about. 

As a teenager, always trying to fill that emptiness...that never satisfied feeling.... 

I had waited all week for a dance on Saturday night. Right in the middle of the dance I felt this incredible loneliness, even though I was surrounded by people...I was empty.

Now I know, it was The Lord "spotlighting" me. The loneliness and emptiness was for Him.

Sunday is Easter...the tomb is EMPTY!  HE IS RISEN!!!

Jesus went to the cross...paid for all of our sins so He could have a relationship with us. When we accept Him as our Savior He fills our hearts.

Because of Jesus my emptiness is filled and satisfied.


No comments: