Translate

Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

NOTICING

Gloria Phifer







I am joining the gals at FMF today...the word is "Notice."

What do I notice being a writer?  I love writing. It is therapeutic for me to write. I notice descriptive words. I notice color. I notice beauty. I want to be a writer who lifts others up.

When I spend time with The Lord...I write out my prayers, my feelings...my questions. And then I listen. 

I love The Bible. Jesus painted Word Pictures.  His "I AM's" in John are so wonderful.

"I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE." He is the One that fills that emptiness in our heart. He satisfies. He sustains. 

"I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD."  I love light. Light is so comforting. Light banishes all darkness. Without light there would be no life. In John 1:5 "In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men."
   I thank Him that He has brought Light and Life into my life. 

I AM THE DOOR. Jesus is The Door into eternal life. He is the Door into The Kingdom of God. He is The Door for His sheep to enter and find green pastures and still waters. (peace and comfort.)

I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD.  I love having Jesus as my Shepherd. Ps. 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd, I will not want. 
He leads me beside the still waters. He makes me to lie down in green pastures. He restores my soul. 

I can trust my Shepherd for He is good!!!He takes care of me.

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE.

Everyone wants to know the way...the path of life..what road to take...Jesus says "I AM THE WAY.

In this world, there is a struggle for truth. If you are looking for truth...truth is found in Jesus Christ.

Life. What is this life all about? What am I here for? What happens when I leave this earth?  Those questions are all answered in Jesus...He is The LIFE. 

I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE.

Death is a scary thing. There is hope. There is assurance. You can know what happens when you die, accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior gives the assurance of eternal life. He is The Resurrected One. He is The Life.

I love these Word pictures of Jesus Christ. 

You can know The Savior...His nail pierced hands are reaching out toward you.

 Whoever believes on Jesus will be saved and have eternal life...He who has The Son has Life. John 3:16 and 36.

 If you are looking for real life...come to Jesus. John 10:10 Jesus said He has come to give us Abundant Life.

Blessings on you. If you have never read the Bible, The Gospel of John is a wonderful place to begin.

No comments: