Translate

Followers

Friday, June 12, 2015

THE WHOLE WORLD

Gloria Phifer


I am joining the FMF bloggers this morning..the word is "World."

Wow!!! When I think of the world, I think of a gigantic place. To me it huge.

They say it is a small world. When I was in London, getting ready to board a train...there in front of me, was a gal I knew from our Community College...where I worked.
I was so surprised. We both laughed that we were in London and had met each other there.

John 3:16 "God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that who ever believes in Him will have eternal life.

It wasn't for a few ...it was for the whole world!!! It is not an exclusive salvation...no, it is for everyone who will accept Jesus and believe.

John 3:17 He didn't send His Son to condemn the world, but that the world through Christ Jesus would be saved.


 It is hard to comprehend that God loved so much that He gave His Only Son to suffer and die for our sins.

Jesus sent His disciples into the world to preach the gospel of good news.

Jesus Christ, The Word of God, came into this world...He took on flesh and tabernacled (dwelt) with us.

This salvation is for all  the world...for those who will believe In Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
Thank You Lord for loving the whole world.
Amen. 

No comments: