Translate

Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM WITH YOU...BE NOT AFRAID, FOR I AM YOUR GOD!!!

Gloria Phifer


FEAR NOT!!!


I am joining the Friday Five Minute bloggers...the word is "fear."

Fear! My deadly enemy! I have a great deal of experience with fear.

I hate it!!!  I know I speak of my childhood a lot, it is my source of

reference. I was always afraid. There were reasons for fear...alcoholism...abuse...violence...never in one place very long.
Never knowing if we were really going to survive. I'm sure my adrenaline glands were exhausted...because I was always in "survival mode."  

There was a year when I was so afraid that I could not sleep until sunrise.

As a young wife and mother, I had every reason to be happy but I was  always fearful. I didn't have a cause..it was just there.

At 22, I gave my life to Christ. One of the first things The Lord showed me was about "fear." 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given you a "spirit" of fear, but or Power, Love and a Sound Mind."
Through The Lord's revelation, I knew immediately who my enemy was...it was a spirit of fear.  I remember it like it was yesterday...I stood in my kitchen (I felt the Lord beside me) when that fear showed up...I pointed my finger and said with authority...2 Timothy 1:7. The Lord delivered me from fear. I thank Him always.

Fear is what the enemy uses. the fears takes the imagination captive. There are many aspects of fear. Dread, worry, cares, anxiety... are attached to fear. 

The Lord has shown me that the enemy is "fear himself." The enemy is afraid. He knows his destination. he is also afraid of anyone who belongs to The Lord. The Lord told me once "Whenever the enemy comes against you...it is almost a law...that I Am working on your behalf. the devil is afraid of God's work. 1 John 4:4 "You are of God little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."

I cannot tell you I never have battles with fear because I do. My imagination can get to going. The Lord told me that anything that has torment is" fear." 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love (God is love) perfect love casts out fear; because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love."  1 John 4:12 "No man has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us, and His love is perfected in us. Love is the perfecter. 

The first thing is to realize what you are thinking...fear...worry...dread... In the Bible there are 365 times where The Lord said "FEAR NOT!!!" It is a command.


Our battles are in our imaginations. 2 Corinthians 10:5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God, pulling down strongholds (places where enemy has lied); Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts against the Knowledge of God (That is why it is important to know The Word)
and bringing every thought to the obedience of Christ."

The weapons are in  Ephesians 6.   We must realize we are in a battle. We are on the front lines. The devil sends fiery darts of fear at us to try to stop us...to hinder us. He is afraid of Who lives within us. He is afraid of the Holy Spirit within us and what He will do in and through our lives in this world.


I say this to myself as well as you. The next time worry, fear, anxiousness comes...examine it. See where it is coming from. Remember, the Lord said "Let The Peace of God reign in your heart." 
Fear... False evidence appearing real. Fear is a lie!!! Fear is a stealer of peace and joy. And who is the enemy and his purpose?
John 10:10 Jesus said, "The thief comes to steal, to kill and destroy. I AM (Jesus) come that they might have life and that they might have it abundantly. 

We are called to walk in "faith." fear is perverted faith. Expecting and imaginations for the worse. 

It is important we know who we are In Christ. We are royal sons and daughters of God Almighty and we have the most Powerful
Force in the world (The Holy Spirit) living within us. When we speak The Word, The Name of Jesus, The Blood of Jesus...it strikes terror (fear) into the heart of the enemy. 

FEAR NOT FOR I AM IS WITH YOU!!!

No comments: