Translate

Followers

Friday, April 17, 2015

ALL THE TOMORROWS BECOME YESTERDAYS

I am joining the Friday Five minute bloggers...the word is "Tomorrow."




I remember when I thought the tomorrows would never come...

wanting my drivers license at 16...

To turn 18 and then a big 21 yrs old...

Wanting a husband and a family....

Having a wonderful husband and three beautiful children...

Wanting grandchildren...

Having grandchildren and loving every minute

A tomorrow is coming into our lives...

my husband and I will both be 72 yrs old this year...

There are times I would like to go back to the tomorrows
I lived through. 

 The greatest hope and stay of my tomorrows is 

knowing Jesus. I know I will always be with Him.

Be loved by Him and kept by Him in all my tomorrows

I am looking for tomorrow...I know it will be...

In our human minds we only know that tomorrow is coming

Look for eternity in tomorrow...  It is on the horizon...

No comments: