Translate

Followers

Friday, April 24, 2015

MY HIDING PLACE

by Gloria Phifer
REACHING OUT.





You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah (‭Psalm‬ ‭32‬:‭7‬ ESV)

I am joining the Friday Five minute bloggers...the word is "Hide."

I remember "hide and seek" as a young child. I was never very good at "hiding."

I still am not good at "hiding." My mother use to say to me "Everything you feel is right on your face." A person can 
pretty much read me like a book. 

I am a very sensitive person. I love people and I am pretty open with my heart..consequently...I get hurt. I have two people I love tell me "you need to toughen up."  I'm not sure I will ever "toughen." It is not who I am.

My Hiding Place is Jesus. I run to Him and I hide like a child.
I hide from hurtful words. He is a "Secret Place" where I am safe.

The wonderful thing about Jesus is....He will never hurt you.
He will always love you unconditionally. I can pour my heart
out to Him and He listens and encourages me. I can be my
sensitive self with Him. 

Where do I hide?  Psalm 27:5 "For He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in His sanctuary."

Jesus is my Safe Place...He is my Hiding Place. I run to Him and I am safe. " Psalm 143:9 Rescue me Lord, I run to You to hide me.
Psalm 32:For You are my Hiding Place, You protect me from trouble, You surround me with Songs of Victory.

If you need Some where to be safe...from hurts,...from the circumstances of life...RUN TO JESUS!!!

No comments: