Translate

Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A DESIRE FOR COLLEGE

In a lot of my dreams I am at college. I'm searching for a class etc.

They are very "Busy" dreams...its a wonder I am not wore out when I wake up. 

I did go to cosmetology school in Albuquerque.

There was no money to go to a college.  My grades were not good 

and I was hard on myself about that. Now, looking back, with my 

home life the way it was...it was taking every speck of energy to

survive.

I am 71 yrs old now. 

This may sound strange to some, but I believe I have been in

The College of The Holy Spirit. Ever since I became a Christian

The Word of God has been alive in me. I never tire of searching

studying and teaching God's Word.

The Bible says "Call on Me and I will show you wonderful things."

Jesus said The Holy Spirit will teach us all truth.

Thank You Lord I have been in Your college. You have taught

me. You have made the Word of God alive to me. Every day

it is fresh and new.

The Holy Spirit is The Teacher...teach me Lord...teach me

In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: