Translate

Followers

Friday, January 30, 2015

THE PROCESS OF WAITING

Gloria Phifer

This morning I am joining the Friday morning blog...the word is "Wait."

Waiting can be uncomfortable.  When I realize I cannot change 

circumstances ...or, yes,...people!!!

I have found, through my years of life,  that the processing of waiting

has stretched and molded my trust and faith.

There are prayers I pray everyday...I am waiting...I know my timing

is so different then God's timing.  One day with the Lord is a 

thousand years. (Don't think I can wait for a thousand years Dear Lord (:

Trusting. Knowing the Lord is working even though it is invisible 

to me.  

I have seen answers to prayers...wonderful answers. I have seen

Him change circumstances and people. Lord I am trusting as I wait.

The Word says in Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart: WAIT, I say,
on The Lord.

Psalm 37: Rest in the Lord, and WAIT patiently for Him...

Psalm "I Wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His Word
do I hope."

Lord, I know You are hearing, I know you are working...

Precious Lord,....I wait on You!!!

No comments: