Translate

Followers

Friday, May 30, 2014

NOTHING

Five Minute Friday        

Gloria Phifer

As I was looking at this word this morning I thought of so many things. It can be a word of lack. Or it can be  a word of defense...such as "Nothing is wrong!"

There may be times in our lives when we feel like we are "nothing." We are not realizing our own value. When we don't believe others see our value.

A time of need but everyone gives us "nothing."

I took the word apart....no...thing. 

I am thankful that even though I have times of doubt about myself and others...and their love for me.  I have found One
who never gives me doubt. There is no such thing...that He would give me "nothing!"  His nature is always loving...always giving. He always sees me as "something special." 

When He uses the word "nothing" it takes on special meaning...a positive, encouraging, uplifting, keeping word.
A word I cherish.

Romans 8: Nothing  can seperate us from the Love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

 His love is always 
there for us. He never changes. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. I can believe and rest in the love of God.
 


No comments: