Translate

Followers

Friday, April 18, 2014

SHATTERED AND RESTORED

How does a child understand brokenness...

divorce...constantly moving...angry words...

Alcoholism...

slowly...the brokenness begins in the child's heart...

harshness...rejection...told you weren't wanted

pieces of hurt...sharp words and actions breaking...breaking...

into pieces.

Afraid...lost...broken

Only One could heal the brokenness...

Only One understood and cared

He began to mend me

I didn't even discern all my brokenness...

But He touched each broken piece...

He brought healing...

Value...
A reason to live....live without brokenness...

He fit my pieces together and made me whole.

Jesus said "Come unto Me, all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest....Take My yoke upon you an learn of Me for I Am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Jesus...the healer of broken pieces.

No comments: