Translate

Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

YOUR GREAT LOVE




Gloria Phifer


JESUS THE LOVER OF MY SOUL
Oh Love  of God

   I do not understand

        The Love that would prevail

                     Your Mighty Hand


  The Grace that came from Heaven above

     To suffer and die for me.


The blood of the Spotless Lamb of God

       That covered my list of sins.


What is this Great Love

      That comes to set me free?

Who reaches down to give me eternity.                                    painting by Gloria Phifer


Oh Love of God 

     I give my heart to The One

          Who loves me so

                  To the One Whose Love would  not let me go.


                              I belong to You...Oh Love of God...I belong to You.






















No comments: