Translate

Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

BROKEN TO PIECES

Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship,created in Christ Jesus...



BROKEN TO PIECES.

Gloria Phifer
Broken to pieces
   I fell apart
            Not all at once.
                A chip here
                    A piece there
                                                                                        


Slowly but surely
   I was destroyed
     Laying in pieces
         No hope in this world
                I was unable
                     To function again.


You reached down
    Into my broken life
       Each piece You brought together
                        Fit more perfectly then before.
                                    Vibrant colors in different shapes

Slowly You made me whole again.
            I was more beautiful then ever before
                        I am Your  workmanship

                        I AM RESTORED!

No comments: