Translate

Followers

Friday, July 5, 2019

BE A TAKER





Gloria Phifer


I am joining the Five minute Friday group we write on one word for 5 minutes...the word is...Take.

I have been realizing even more in my life  that The Lord is this wonderful "Giver." He always gives.  John 3 :16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish but will have everlasting life."

Now, who would come to this world that was full of sin and put on flesh and become a man when You are God?

That love is so incredible and to the human mind so hard to comprehend.

 He paid the price for our sins and all we have to do  is...receive...to TAKE what He purchased for us.
Oh The love and glory of God.

God gives His salvation freely to all that will come to Him and accept what Jesus did on the cross for us. He forgave our sins...He purchased and redeemed us (bought us back). He loves us and longs to have a relationship...

Take His Hand and take what He has purchased for you. He is waiting for you.

Pray with me...Lord Jesus Christ I thank You for taking all of my sins on Yourself at the cross. I accept You as My Savior and I ask you to come into my heart. I surrender my life to You and Your love. Amen.

No comments: