Translate

Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

COURAGE TO SHARE.

Gloria Phifer
I am joining the FMF group we are sharing on one word for 5 minutes..."Share."

Sharing can be very instrumental, not only for you, but for the person you share with.

I do agree that you need discernment in who you share with and what you share. 

One of my greatest joys is when I can share my story how I came to give my life to Jesus Christ.

I want my sharing to give The Lord the glory and to encourage others to come to Him.

Sharing how He pursued me through my childhood, teen years and yearly 20's. (Hind sight helps to see this).

How He never gave up on me. I want to share how He saved my family. 

Most of all I want to share with you...how wonderful He is. If you are struggling in any area of your life...I encourage you to talk to Jesus. You can be sure that He will hear you. 

If you don't know where to begin in the Bible, begin with the Book of John. That is how I began.

Thank you for letting me share with you, my love for my Savior, my Friend, my Shepherd, my Lord.

No comments: