Translate

Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

INTENTIONAL

Gloria Phifer

I am joining the bloggers at FMF...we write for 5 minutes on a  prompt word..today it is ...intentional.

What am I intentional about? What are the things that I put energy
and intentionality into? To be intentional requires effort on my part. Some initiative.

The first one that comes to my mind, Is The Lord. I care about our relationship...I intentionally spend time with Him. Talk to Him and read His Word. In order to do this I have to be intentional ...to take the time...to prioritize that relationship

I want to be intentional about my love to and for others. This means  to reach out and care. To let them know that I care about them...and how are they doing? What can I pray with them about? 

I need to be intentional with my husband...cook him some meals...make a home that he enjoys...let him know I love him.

I want to be intentional to my children, grandchildren and now...great grandchildren. I want to put myself out there for them. I want them to know I love them and that I am here for them.

These are the intentional things that come to mind in 5 minutes.

No comments: