Translate

Followers

Saturday, January 13, 2018

SIMPLICITY

Gloria Phifer

Do you overthink things? I have been this week...I find myself looking back, wondering if I was good enough at being a mom?
\
It meant alot to me to be a good mom. 

all my children are grown. They are doing really well.

A friend helped me today...to take the focus off myself and to look at my children.

She also reminded me there are no perfect parents. And she told me that I'm not Jesus, I'm not perfect. Wow!!! I do not have perfection and if I did there would be a source of pride. 

I realize too that it was the accuser of the brethren...accusing me. Trying to tell me I wasn't enough. 

I think it comes down to trusting. I've done my job. Now I trust in God...for great is the peace of my children for they are taught of The Lord...Isaiah.

Simplicity...Trust in The Lord for we are all His workmanship Created in Christ Jesus unto good works which He has ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2) Trust. take the focus off myself and onto Him. 

I joined the bloggers at FMF today...the word was "simplify."


No comments: