Translate

Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

EMBRACE LIFE

Gloria Phifer

Today, I am joining the bloggers of FMF. We write 5 minutes on one word...today it is "Embrace."







The word "embrace" conjures up thoughts of hugs,
and happiness.

 But in life there are many things and circumstances we do not want to, or do not know how to embrace.

I think one of my biggest challenges was to learn to love myself. To embrace who I am. 

It was the words I heard as I was growing up, and the actions that made me think negatively about who I was.

As I have written before, I asked Jesus in my life when I was 22. Some changes came right away.
But overcoming the lies ...sometimes the challenges are still there. Being able to comprehend the real truth of who I am.

One of the best things that happened was when The Lord told me I was born for Him. Born for My God. And He wanted me to study "Who I am In Christ." 

It was and is astonishing to me that God really "likes" me. That He created me to be "Me." 

I wasn't a mistake...He planned my life and He has a divine purpose for me.

Yes, I have been Embracing "life." I have been embracing that God loves me and I am still learning to love and embrace who he created me to be.

I want you to know that the negative thoughts you think about yourself are lies. The Bible says The Truth will set you free. 

You were not an accident. Read Psalm 139. Even in your mother's womb He saw you and loved you.
Embrace your God and embrace yourself.

"Jesus loves me this I know for The Bible tells me so." Embrace The Lord and Embrace the wonderful creation...you!!!

No comments: