Translate

Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2016

IS THERE A COMMON LIFE?

I am joining the gals from FMF blog...the word is "Common."

Gloria Phifer

Have you ever thought of yourself as "common." you know, "just run of the mill"  kind of person?

That is not the truth...you are NOT COMMON...you are unique.

You are the only one who has your exact DNA.

Your own fingerprints...like no other.

There is only ONE YOU!!!

God made you. He made you one of a kind...Special...yes, "SPECIAL!"

You have gifts and talents hidden inside of you. You have something to give to this world that no one else has.

Never think of yourself as "Common." There is nothing common about you. You are a Masterpiece...molded...breathed into...child of God.

You were put on this earth for such a time as this. You have a God given destiny!!!

How do you find out what that destiny is?  What did God have in mind when He gave you life?

It begins with a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. 

I did not know my value until I asked Jesus into my heart. I didn't know He had a plan for me. That He valued me so much that He went to the cross to make a way for me to be forgiven. He was resurrected...and He offers us eternal life...when we receive Him as our Savior. 

When a person thinks of what Jesus did for us...we can never call ourselves "Common." 

Put your name in here...God so loved.... that He gave His Only Son that if .... would believe in Him (he or she) would not perish but have ever lasting life. 

You, my special friend have a destiny. You are not on this earth just by happenstance .  No, you are here to know your God...your Maker. 

You are never "Common."  You are....





No comments: