Translate

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

UNITE WITH GOD

Gloria Phifer

I am joining the FMF bloggers this week...the word is "Unite."


I don't remember a political season like we have been having in our country. I see no kindness...only insults...no unity.

My greatest desire is that our country would be unified with God. To be in unity with Him. Knowing that He is God. He is God of the United States of America. 

I know this can only be the work of The Lord. I am asking Him for an awakening in our country. I am asking for mercy and a cleansing. 

I want Jesus Christ to be honored and feared and reverenced. 

One nation under God!!!

There is an old spiritual...the words are "Where can I go but to The Lord."  Such true words. He is where we need to go.

That is the unity that I pray for.

No comments: