Translate

Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

TIME PASSES BY

Gloria Phifer

I am joining the bloggers at FMF today...we write for five minutes..the word is "Pass."

AND TIME PASSES


Time seems to be going faster. The last year has passed so quickly.

Where has time gone? It seems only yesterday that I was a mother of three small children.

I was a grandmother of seven grandchildren...now all but one are in their 20's.

(When did this gray hair began popping out?)

Have my husband and I really been married for 53 years in November? 

I have friends who have gone to be with The Lord. I feel like I could just pick up the phone and call them. (I know they are having a great time in heaven along with my mother, step dad, aunt and grandma.)

Everyone seems younger ( my husband and I are always commenting on this.

Where has time passed? Through wonderful years. Of knowing and serving The Lord. Seeing our children grow up and having our grandchildren (which is absolutely wonderful). A marriage that has changed us both into who God wanted us to be. A deeper kind of love. Overlooking and letting things pass.

Oh and now we are Great Grandparents ...the wonders of days that come and pass. The wonders of the life God has given us...Thank You Lord.
PROMISES THAT LAST FOREVER.
 

No comments: