Translate

Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

RIDING IN THE BACK SEAT.

Gloria Phifer




I am limited in my understanding. Many times (more then I care to admit) I think The Lord should do things my way...you know... like pretty quick......like in my timing.

Especially when it comes to people. Can't he just zap them or something...knock them off their horse like He did Paul???

Yes, I know, there is that working in their heart. Preparing them. The working of God that I cannot see...but must trust (and I do know) He is doing the work. Not in my limited way....but in His perfect way.

Our God is Sovereign. Psalm 25:10 "All His ways are perfect...."

Even when I don't understand...Lord help me to trust in You.

You are always faithful. You can only do good...for You are love. You can see what is ahead, I can not.

Psalm 62:1 "My soul finds rest in God alone."

I am like a child in the back seat of a car. God is behind the wheel.
(I'm buckled up).

 I cannot see ahead. I rest in the back and trust Him that He will always take care of the journey. We will all arrive safe...in His perfect timing. 

I joined the FMF bloggers today...the word was "Limit."




No comments: