Translate

Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2015

HE CAME!!!


Gloria Phifer



HE CAME!!!” has been echoing through my mind and heart. How could the Lord of Glory leave the Splendors of Glory and come to this earth? Love, is the only answer…love that is incomprehensible.

Isaiah 48:16 “come you near Me, hear you this, I have not spoken in secret. From the beginning of time that was, There I AM!!! And now, the Lord God and His Spirit have sent Me.”

From the beginning, Jesus was there, He is The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and The End…the Almighty. Now, in the fullness of time, God the Father and The Holy Spirit has sent Him to us. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever will believe in Him will have eternal life. God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world…but that the world would be saved through Him.”

HE CAME!!! In Genesis it was prophesied that He would come as “The Seed of the Woman.” Genesis 3:15. The Seed of the woman would crush Satan’s head and Satan would bruise His heel. (Jesus suffered on the cross, but in doing so, he crushed satins power…he spoiled Satan and made a show of him openly, triumphing over them through the cross.)”Colossians 2:15

I am amazed when I think of God, The Son, allowing Himself to become a “Seed” planted in Mary’s womb. Going through the process of growing inside her and then being born a baby into this world. John 1:14 “The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

JESUS CHRIST CAME!!! For you and me. He paid the price on the cross to redeem us (buy us back)…paid for our sins nailing them to His cross. Colossians 2:13-14.

 Beloved, for that is what you are, Jesus took on human flesh, took our sins on His cross, rose from the dead and is seated on The Right Hand of The Father, so we can belong to Him.

He Came for you and me. Receive Him as your Savior and Lord. John 1:12 “As many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name…Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.




************************************************************
Lord Jesus, I believe You are The Son of God. That You died on the cross for my sins. I accept You as my Savior and Lord. I ask you to come into my life. I receive You into my life Jesus,

Amen.

No comments: