Translate

Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

THE GOODNESS OF GOD

I am joining the Five minute bloggers this morning...the word is "Good."






Today is Good Friday. The day, Jesus Christ, The Lamb

of God gave His life for us. He took all of our sins and nailed

them to His cross. Colossians 2:14-15. He stripped satan of his 

power and dominion, and gave us freedom and forgiveness.

I was thinking this morning, of the crown of thorns the Roman

soldiers place on his head.  In Genesis, at the fall, part of 

the curse that sin brought, was the ground would bring forth

thorns.  Jesus wore this crown of thorns. He was wounded for

our transgressions, He was bruised for iniquities and by His

stripes we are healed. He was chastised for our peace.

(So we could have peace.) Isaiah 52:13-15 and Isaiah 53 is

a picture...a prophesy that was fulfilled at the cross. Also

Psalm 22. 

The Bible says we were bought with a great price...that price was

paid at the cross.1 Corinthians 3:20. On Sunday, Jesus

rose from the dead...He said "I AM THE RESURRECTION AND 

THE LIFE.



This great price was paid for you...John 3:16 God so loved...
(put your name in there) that He gave His Only Son, that if you 
believe in Him (you) will not perish but have everlasting life.

If you have never accepted this Gift of Salvation...

"Lord Jesus, I know I'm a sinner. I believe you died on the cross

for me...I ask You to come into my life...I accept You as my

Savior and Lord."

Oh the goodness of God...to give us so great a salvation. 

No comments: