Translate

Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

GATHERING THE GOOD

I am joining the Five Minute Friday group...we write for five minutes...today the word is "Gather."


What do I want to gather in my life?

The negative knocks on the door....but that's not what I want my 

life to be about.

Hurts and offenses come my way...but that's not what I want in my 

life.

The Lord helping me I will gather the Good Things.

Love

Forgiveness
                                                

Real life in Christ

Peace

Family

Good Friends.

 I will gather the good

I will gather the positive...the joy...The Memories...that bring me 

gladness of heart...

My salvation....my marriage...my children...my grandchildren

My friends....the beauty of all that is around me.

Yes, I will gather the Memories ...that make my life what it is

today....a JOY!!!

No comments: