Follow by Email

Translate

Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

LEARNING TO LIVE IN GRACE

By Gloria Phifer



FULL OF GRACE


This morning is Five Minute Friday...the Word is "Grace."

Grace is something I am still learning.  I love Mercy and Grace.

As a child I never knew about Grace.

I thought God was up in Heaven unhappy with me.

Thankfully, I was told as a child, that Jesus loved me.

I was not raised in a Christian home.

I was not given grace in our home.

I asked Jesus to come into my heart when I was 22 yrs old.

I FOUND GRACE!!!

I learned that God up in Heaven is my Heavenly Father

He loved me so much...He sent His only Son...GRACE.

I am still learning about Grace...

especially Grace for myself.

Grace and Mercy is what I love.

They give me "rest."

Grace and Mercy take away striving in my life.

I received GRACE...AND HIS NAME IS JESUS...

And I found a GOD OF LOVE...A GOD OF GRACE.

Do you give yourself grace daily?  This week when you are in a circumstance...give yourselves and others

GRACE AND THROW IN A LOT OF MERCY.

Post a Comment