Translate

Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

BE THANKFUL FOR THE ORDINARY DAYS

My Rag doll, Kitty Cat...Muffin. lays by me where ever I am.  It is one of my ordinary happenings but it brings such joy to my heart. (as you can see...I'm an animal lover.)

My husband and I are retired. Right now, he is laying on the couch watching the news.  Another ordinary happening. I am thankful for our (almost) 50 years of marriage.

I arose this  morning, from my Queen size bed ( nice for a princess like me LOL) and headed for my coffee pot and the flavored creme.  Ahhh...a wonderful ordinary experience that I have been doing since I was 16 yrs. old. My mother wanted me to drink coffee with her..so she put milk and sugar in it for my taste.  Wow! I'm still drinking my coffee every morning.

The sun is shining on my ordinary day. And I am happy to be alive.

Blessings on you...Gloria Sherlene

I would love your comments. Are you enjoying your ordinary days?

No comments: