Translate

Followers

Friday, June 21, 2013

A LISTENING HEART

Have you ever had a morning when your heart was a little heavy?

You longed to talk it out with someone?

This morning was like that for me.

I opened my Bible and the scripture in Psalm 5:3 spoke to me.

"My voice shall You hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto You and I will look up."

With my voice I looked up to the Lord and I poured out all my heaviness.  Tears flowed. I felt like a little

child sitting on my Papa's lap.  I felt loved and cared for. I felt His Presence. There is nothing like the

presence of Jesus.  It is like sweet perfume.  A calming understanding.  A Presence that changes the

atmosphere and takes away the heaviness of  the heart.

There is an old song that comes to me often...

"When Jesus comes, the temptor's power is broken.

When Jesus comes, all fear has passed away...

He takes the gloom and He turns my life to glory...

For all is changed when Jesus comes to stay."

What would I ever do without Jesus?  He is my dearest Friend.

HE HAS A LISTENING HEART.

I love You Jesus.

No comments: