Translate

Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

AS A LITTLE CHILD


Gloria Phifer

            I come to God as a little child, small and vulnerable, helpless in my might, dependent upon Him.  He is so big!  I am so small.
            He picks me up and sets me upon His knee.  I am wide-eyed with wonder as I behold His face.  His eyes are full of love and kindness.  Understanding and caring are in His words.  He knows how I feel.  The world passes by as He takes time for me.
            He makes me feel special, as if I was the only one.  He enjoys our fellowship as much as I do.  Wonderful Jesus, You are My Savior.  You spend time with me and you care for me.
My childlike heart responds to You for You are love to me.

            Mark 10:14…Suffer the little children to come unto Me and forbid them not:
For of such is the Kingdom of God.  Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

No comments: