Translate

Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Relief

by gloria phifer



    After a summer of drought, the rain is softly pouring...treasure from heaven.  Sweet relief.

   Relief.  We long for relief. We go through many things that burden us.  It may be a drought in

our lives...circumstances that are beyond our control.

   Jesus is the Care Giver.  He cares for us.

   In the darkest night...speaking the Name of Jesus will bring comfort.

    There is an old song that often comes to my mind....


                   When Jesus comes, the temptor's power is broken.
                       When Jesus comes all fear has passed away.
                           
                        He takes the gloom and He turns it into glory...

                             For all is changed when Jesus comes to stay.

There is a wonderful scripture found in Matthew 11: 28.  "Come to Me, all you that labor and are
heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me; for I Am meek and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

   Come to Jesus...let Him carry your burdens.  Lean on Him in your circumstances, and you will
find rest for your soul.

 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.

Jesus is as close as the mention of His Name.

Relief...Rest...Peace...Comfort...Jesus loves you...Come to the Lover of your soul and receive..

The invitation is:   "Come unto Me." (Jesus)

1 comment:

tdanielraju_igt said...

Dear Servant of Christ Our Lord, Holy and Precious one Greetings to you in Jesus Our Lord. By The Will of God, I have just read your Writings and about your Ministries. Really They are Precious In God's Sight. I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing Extra learnt this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.


I am an Evangelist from India.

If it is God's will, Please Pray for me and for our Ministries.

If you have any Directions from God, Please send an E.mail to me So That I can tell you about Our Ministries.

My E.mail is tdanielraju_igt@hotmail.com