Translate

Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

PRAYER, GOD'S IDEA

Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you knowest not.
I want the Lord to show me His great and mighty things don't you?

Matt. 7:7-8  Ask...Seek...knock...the door will be open for you.

I want the Lord's door open for me.

Matt. 21:22...Ask, believe, receive.

Isn't it wonderful that we can ask and then believe and then receive?

John 14:13-14 Ask in JESUS NAME.

The most wonderful Name...we can ask in His Name. On this site I shared my 1st answer to prayer (  7/10
I was 11 years old)..the prayer was prayed in Jesus Name.

John 16:24 Ask so your joy will be full.

The Lord wants our joy to be full!  Wow!

Matt. 18:19 Prayer of agreement.

Heb 10:35-36. 1 John 5:14-15  Have confidence.

Have confidence that Heaven has heard...have confidence in the Word of God that it is true...Most of all
have confidence that Jesus is hearing your prayer.

Heb. 4:14-16 Come boldly...because we have a Great High Priest Who has come to give us mercy and
grace.

I love to hear my children and grandchildren's voices...the Lord loves to hear your voice
raise it up in prayer.

Blessings...The Lord loves you so much!

No comments: