Translate

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love and grace to you

                                                    Gloria Phifer

In my writing "The Maker Wept", it is never my intention to condemn anyone. I would like to reach out a

hand of love and grace to you.  Abortion leaves wounded, fractured, hurting people.   I have two aunts who

had abortions and one greatly suffered afterwards with depression.  My mother who was 17 was pressured

to abort me...which you can read  in my writing on "The Granting Of Posterity" on this site.(6/18)

Jesus arms are always open to the hurting. Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and
carry heavy burdens and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls For My yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

I believe with all my heart these babies are in heaven with Jesus. For more comfort I recommend a book.

"Heaven is for real." It is an account of a four year old boy who died and returned to tell of what he saw in

Heaven. He saw his sister ( who his mother had miscarried) and he had never known that, being only 4 yrs old. He tells of seeing all the happy children in heaven.

Jesus not only weeps for the children. He weeps for us in our brokenness and woundedness...that is why we

need a Savior Who forgives and restores and redeems...His Name is JESUS...Romans 10:13 "Everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord (Jesus) will be saved.

Love to you...Glory


No comments: