Translate

Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

LOVE...


Love, the most powerful force.  Who can resist love?

      Love that will not let us go.  Love that returns again and again, even when rejected.

          LOVE, the most powerful force that can soften the heart...hardened as a rock.


Love, more powerful than a roaring ocean

         washing over my soul, setting my emotions free from prisons held captive.

                   LOVE embracing me, accepting me, choosing me.
                          
                                            Truly, the most Powerful Force is LOVE.

                                                               GOD IS LOVE!

                                       HIS love was shown to me through Jesus Christ!



                                                         John 4:19...We love Him, because He first loved us.
                    


                                                              Gloria Phifer




2 comments:

Anne said...

This is great, Gloria. Yes, God's Love, the most powerful force. I love the part about Love setting our emotions free!

Gloria Phifer said...

Thanks Anne...I pray we know His love in a deeper measure.
God's love never fails.