Translate

Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2019

THE LORD MY HELPER

Gloria Phifer

I have learned to pray about "Everything." Even when I can't find my glasses...I pray and I find them.
Painting by Gloria Phifer

Some years back, a friend brought me a pair of earrings from Africa. One day, after I had worn them, I could only find one of the pair. I looked everywhere. I prayed and had the thought to look under the car.

It was winter and there was slush under the car. I found the earring in the slush behind the front wheel. If I had backed up with the car I would have crushed it. I thanked The Lord.

This last week I had two pairs of earrings on my dresser. When I went to wear them...one pair of both earrings was missing. I prayed. And I looked everywhere I could think of. So I prayed again. A few days later I was putting on a necklace and there, dangling from the necklace was one of the earrings.

Today, I began to put on a bracelet and there dangling from it was the other earring from the other set.

I believe we have a Personal Friend...The Lord Jesus Christ Who cares even about the little things that concern us. 

These were only a few examples of how faithful He is to me. I have a childlike faith. I can ask my Heavenly Father, He cares for me in all things that concern me. 
Thank You Lord Jesus for Your faithfulness and caring.

I want you to know He loves and cares for you too. Don't hesitate to go to Him in everything. He is faithful, loving and kind. His Name is Jesus Christ The Lord of Glory.

No comments: