Translate

Followers

Friday, July 20, 2018

FINDING THE WAY

Gloria Phifer

I am joining FMF bloggers today we write on one word for five minutes...the word is..."Way".



As a young child, a teenager and 21 yrs old. I did not know my way.
I have shared my life with you before. 
Raised in an alcoholic home and moving every year, my grades were not good and I was so ashamed of them.
I was planning on marrying a young man when I graduated, but he broke up with me before graduation. I can remember feeling lost.
I wasn't sure if there was any way to survive my life. I was in despair. 
To make matters worse we moved again. I could see no future. I didn't know my way. Where was I to go? What was I to do?

As I have shared before..."If not for God. " The Lord had spoken to me at different times in my life. But, I wanted to control my own life. When I finally came to the end of myself...spiraling down...I cried out to Jesus. 

I Found The Way!!! 

I was 22 at the time and this December I will be 75  yrs old. I tell you with all my heart...Jesus Christ is The Way. He is The Way to live in this life. He gives direction. He gives peace. I am so thankful I found Him...and came to Him ...The Way, The Truth, The Life. 

No comments: