Translate

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2018

THE THUNDER OF THE OCEAN

Gloria Phifer


My Painting after being at the ocean.

I am joining the FMF group writing on one word for five minutes. 

It was my 1st hotel room...all by myself...with a balcony.

I could see the ocean. Even at night the waves showed up against the darkness.

The ocean thundered. The sound had such might and magnificense.

I sat on the balcony, in the dark, watching the waves. Looking up, the night sky was full of bright shining stars.

I prayed and talked to The Lord. It was one of those
"private moments." The song "Time Stood Still" played in my mind.


Oh Lord, let time stand still as I sit in Your presence...listening to Your ocean...with Your stars above me....Oh Lord let time stand still in this moment. 

I think alot about that time...the magnificence of the moment when the ocean thundered... and time stood still in The Presence of The Lord. 

Isaiah 51:15 I AM The Lord your God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of Hosts is His Name.

No comments: