Translate

Followers

Friday, May 18, 2018

SECRET PLACE

Gloria Phifer

Have you ever wanted to run away and hide someplace? Maybe it has just been one of those days and weeks where you want to get away.

Your thoughts follow you. There seems to be no rest. 

When I visited a friend in Florida some years back...I was praying about a situation and I heard in my spirit..."Rest."

Jesus spoke of rest in Matthew 11:28 "Come unto Me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. 

To really cast your care on The Lord and rest, that is where I want to be. Hebrews 4:3 ... those who believe enter rest.

There is a "resting place" in God. Psalm 91:1 he that dwells in "the Secret Place of The Most High shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty.

Cast my care...enter rest by believing and abide in The Secret Place of The Most High. That is my desire. 

No comments: