Translate

Followers

Friday, March 30, 2018

SETTLE

Gloria Phifer

I have had an unsettling lately. With jaw pain and heaviness in my chest I had an ambulance ride to the hospital where I spent two days going through tests. The nitroglycerin took away the pain. All my test came back normal. I didn't have an angiogram.

over 20 yrs ago I had an angiogram and defibulated from being allergic to the dye. So I was very thankful when the doctor let me go home without one. But now there are more symptoms.

How do I get settled? It looks like the only way to settle it is have an angiogram. 

Lord help me to settle in my mind that You will be with me in all circumstances. I place my life and future in Your Hands knowing that You love me.

I have joined the writers at Five Minute Friday...we write on one word for five minutes...the word was "Settle."

No comments: