Translate

Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

A FRAGILE FLOWER

                                                               Gloria Phifer

My life is a fragile flower, here today and gone tomorrow...blown by the Wind.

The soft rain falls on my life and I absorb the nutrients into my being.

I respond to the heat of the sun...and grow in strength and vitality.

Blossoms cover my life.  My roots grow deep in the rich soil of the Word.

My Gardner and Maker is pleased with the fragrance as He prunes my branches.

I stand tall and straight, pointing to the Son , from Whom cometh my strength and health.

Lord, help me stand in all weather,

bending and yielding to the Wind. Let new petals and seeds be blown by the Wind to produce

new flowers...near and far.

When my leaves wither and my stalk is dry and spent.  Oh Wind of God carry me home.

Plant me in the Garden of God...where I will bloom forever in the radiance

of Your love and Presence.

No comments: