Translate

Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MAY NOT KNOW

I use to be 5 ft 1/2 inches tall...now I'm 5 ft.  What happened?

I've been married to the same fellow since 1963.  Mmmm...that's 50 yrs...this year.

I'm a proud Mamma....Yep...I have three of them.....Oh....they are all in their...really?...40's!!!

I'm a proud Grandma..."9" of them...7 natural and 2 bonus...love them all!!!  Oh...really? Most of them are in their late teens and early 20's!!!  Oh good...there is a 4 year old.

I have some gray hair...but you will never know it by looking.

Could I really have been born during the 2nd World War???

I'm not really from the Midwest...I married into it....Good Choice!!!

I love to write Bible studies and teach them...Yep...that's one of my passions...(if you didn't know).

I love to paint...oil...acrylic...watercolor...it's so exciting to see it come on canvas...the most fun!!!

I'm a little rounder then I use to be...but I'M WORKING ON IT!!!

If you need a friend...I love being a friend (if you didn't know).

Hugs from Glory B   (My Mama use to say "Morning Glory")

No comments: