Translate

Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

LIVING WATER

Jesus...my Living Water. Quench my thirsting soul

       Flood my mind, heart, emotions and being with Your Living Flood.

            Carry me into the deep of Your love.

                    I rest on the stillness of Your waters.

                               They lift me up and I am afloat, unseen by the world.

                                      I am refreshed and strengthened.

                                                   by the Living Water.

Oh Living Water of my soul...spring up into wells flowing through me to offer water to the thirsty...

healing for the hurting.

            The Living Water to all mankind.

                    I am a vessel...

                            Pour through me...my Living Water... Jesus.

No comments: